LANSING, Mich. — Neogen Corporation announced that it has received the Performance Tested Method Certification from the AOAC Research Institute for its Reveal 3-D for Gluten test.
The AOAC certification (No. 122201) provides independent validation that the Reveal 3-D for Gluten test meets the AOAC standard for the screening of gluten residues in environmental samples. Also included in this certification is acceptance for use within processes governed by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG). GIG is a 501c3 non-profit organization that empowers the gluten-free community through consumer support, advocacy, and education.
"With this certification, we once again demonstrate the continued reliability of our assays and our commitment to providing trustworthy, dependable solutions for producers around the world," said John Adent, Neogen's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Our customers can confidently utilize our Reveal 3-D for Gluten tests to help gluten-intolerant and allergic customers minimize exposure to allergens."
Neogen's Reveal 3-D for Gluten is a single-step lateral flow immunochromatographic assay that utilizes a simple, rapid methodology to qualitatively detect gluten residues in environmental and food samples as low as 5 parts per million (ppm).
Latest from Quality Assurance & Food Safety
- On the Lack of Diversity in The Food Safety Set
- The Food Safety Set: 21 People Who Have Shaped the Last 30 Years of Food Safety
- Frank Yiannas Resigns From FDA
- IDFA Names New Members of Executive Council and Directors for Five Industry Segment Boards
- JBS Urges for Technical and Financial Support to Rural Producers at Davos
- Stop Foodborne Illness Selects Ecolab VP as Newest Board Member
- USDA Publishes Strengthening Organic Enforcement Final Rule
- Career Advice for QA Professionals