CAMARILLO, Calif. — The Innovate Autosampler III from Hygiena has been named Product of the Year at the Applied Microbiology International Awards in a glittering ceremony at London’s Science Museum on Nov. 29, 2022.
Organized by Applied Microbiology International, the awards celebrate the brightest minds in the field and promote the research, groups, projects, products and individuals who are shaping the future of applied microbiology.
The guest of honor was Professor Sir Jonathan Van-Tam MBE, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences at the University of Nottingham who was named an Honorary Fellow at the prestigious event.
The Product of the Year Award was presented to Hygiena for its product, the Innovate Autosampler III. A walk-away automatic system used to expedite product sampling efficiency, according to Hygiena, the Innovate Autosampler III offers a fully digital interface intuitive for the operator and ready for future generations of software, with industry 4.0 components that provide increased safety and operational efficiency, giving real-time feedback about system operations.
The company said the machine is capable of sampling up to 2,000 samples per hour and can handle any format of sample cartons, while onboard homogenization reduces the time required in the Innovate System to increase laboratory efficiency.
The winners of the four awards categories were chosen from a field featuring nominations from more than 30 countries.
Latest from Quality Assurance & Food Safety
- On the Lack of Diversity in The Food Safety Set
- The Food Safety Set: 21 People Who Have Shaped the Last 30 Years of Food Safety
- Frank Yiannas Resigns From FDA
- IDFA Names New Members of Executive Council and Directors for Five Industry Segment Boards
- JBS Urges for Technical and Financial Support to Rural Producers at Davos
- Stop Foodborne Illness Selects Ecolab VP as Newest Board Member
- USDA Publishes Strengthening Organic Enforcement Final Rule
- Career Advice for QA Professionals