PHOENIX, Ariz. - SenesTech announced the appointment of Joel Fruendt as SenesTech’s new chief executive officer, succeeding Ken Siegel. Siegel, who is expected to retire at the end of the year, will remain as an executive director, in a consultative role, through the transition period. This leadership transition is part of SenesTech’s ongoing strategic plan to drive the commercialization of ContraPest, its flagship product.
Fruendt is a seasoned chief executive with over 15 years of leadership experience in the vector and pest control industry where he was the vice president and general manager of Clarke Environmental, a leading vector and pest control products and services company. From Clarke, he brings extensive expertise in the development and manufacturing of EPA registered chemical control products, commercialization and sales of those products, and leading large sales and service organizations. Most recently he served as president and CEO of a global manufacturing company in the reflective technology and safety industry, where he spearheaded their successful revenue and profit growth through innovation and efficiency initiatives.
Latest from Quality Assurance & Food Safety
- On the Lack of Diversity in The Food Safety Set
- The Food Safety Set: 21 People Who Have Shaped the Last 30 Years of Food Safety
- Frank Yiannas Resigns From FDA
- IDFA Names New Members of Executive Council and Directors for Five Industry Segment Boards
- JBS Urges for Technical and Financial Support to Rural Producers at Davos
- Stop Foodborne Illness Selects Ecolab VP as Newest Board Member
- USDA Publishes Strengthening Organic Enforcement Final Rule
- Career Advice for QA Professionals